SOURCE – https://www.openpr.com
The car rental industry is experiencing a constant rise in terms of growth from 2013 to 2017. Studies prove that there will be a massive increase by 2023 due to the continuous improvement in this industry in terms of all aspects like the contribution of technology.
This market can be divided into 3 main sections such as vehicle types, locations and technology.
When considering types, there are Luxury, Economy, SUV, Sedan and Compact cars. Location is also important to consider because based on the locations the demand for rent a car varies whereas the highest demand for car rental today is in North America. Having the required vehicles in the selected area alone doesn’t work since managing everything to lead a proper business is paramount and that’s where the technology takes place. Top 5 car rental influencers of the industry are mentioned below.
- This is a French car rental company founded in 1949 in Paris. Today Europe car operates in 140 countries covering Europe, North America, Western Asia and Africa. The beautiful user interface of the website gives customer an impressive experience together with its ease to search and book a car makes it much more interesting. Europcar Rwanda uses Navotar car rental software to manage its fleet.
- PractiCar is a Canadian corporation with deep roots in the North American car rental industry. Once known as Rent-A-Wreck – the disruptive and pioneering rental car company founded in 1976 – today PractiCar is a leader in practical car rental solutions, both for the end consumer and the operating proprietor. Most of the Practicar locations are using Navotar car rental software to manage their fleet.
- The Hertz Corporation
- The Hertz Corporation is an American car rental company based in Estero, Florida that operates 9,700 international corporate and franchisee locations. The connections within them and the speed of booking a vehicle is what gives a unique experience to the visitors during the reservation process.
- Avis Rent A Car
- Avis is an American car rental company headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States. Avis Budget Group operates the Avis brand in North America, South America, India, Australia, and New Zealand. A different level of experience can be gained through Avis by its ease of selecting a preferred location and the frequent discount offers.
- Sixt Rent A Car
- Sixt is a European multinational car rental company with about 4,000 locations in over 105 countries. Sixt acts as a parent and holding company of the Sixt Group, which is internationally active in the business areas of vehicle rental and leasing. Unlike other similar software’s, Sixt explains something beyond. This defines simple but on point with its unique user interface and the process which ultimately defines customer satisfaction.
It is advisable to try one of the mentioned car rental platforms to gain a new experience in terms of all aspects, if you are a car rental company it would benefit you as it can contribute to your business in several ways like it can give ideas to improve sections of your business. In addition, to experience a whole new level of booking, it is a must for the users as well to try these at least once.