Navotar knows that providing customers with a fast and efficient booking process is essential, which is why we’ve designed our software to support both online and in-person vehicle rentals from a range of devices. To optimize our booking process even further, we’re excited to share our new partnership with Cardknox. Cardknox is a leading payment gateway that’s chosen by thousands of businesses across the U.S, including many in the auto industry. Their gateway incorporates the latest payment technology like mobile wallet acceptance and EMV quick-chip processing, and their inside knowledge in the car rental industry will help you to lower your rates, improve the checkout process and streamline business management.This innovative payment company is also very much in line with our values. Like Navotar, they are highly dedicated towards integrity and transparency; they strive to be source of constant innovation; and their goal is to provide solutions that save time and promote efficiency. We feel the same way and as we join forces with Cardknox, we’re delighted to see how we can make these values even more tangible than ever before.
We’d like to highlight a few exciting features that are available to you through this integration:
1. Advanced Payment Security
- Cardknox comes equipped with built-in fraud screening and easy EMV processing to curb fraud and chargebacks, and their tokenization technology keeps card data safe and makes PCI compliance easier.
2. E-Commerce and Mobile Compatible
- Cardknox integrates with popular shopping platforms and will work seamlessly with our Navotar mobile app.
3. Support for Innovative Hardware Solutions
- Cardknox is compatible with a wide variety of wireless payment terminals that accept the latest payment types both in-store and on-the-go.
4. Custom Processing for the Auto Rental Industry
- Cardknox uses rate optimization technology to route every transaction for the lowest rates and fastest funding.
We hope that you’ll be able to try out our integrated vehicle rental management and payment processing for yourself. Please contact us if you have any questions.