The LA Auto Show is one of America’s largest annual exhibitions showcasing a variety of trending, innovative automobiles from around the world. Hosted by AutoMobility, LA every year since 1907, the LA Auto Show exhibits over 1000 vehicles in an 870,000 sq ft space for the public. This year, the exhibition will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from November 30th, 2018 to December 9th, 2018. Exhibitors include Toyota, Tesla, Infiniti and Porsche to name a few.
You might be wondering what makes the LA Auto Show experience so phenomenal. Here?s what you can expect to experience this year:
- ? Meet key members of the auto industry from decision makers to influencers
- ? Test drive that car you?ve always wanted to sit in
- ? Participate in interactive drive experiences to feel the full capacity of some of your favorite cars
- ? Play in virtual reality and simulator racing games
- ? Get an autograph and/or selfie from a celebrity. (haha..)
Whether you’re an auto fanatic, car rental company, or simply interested in innovative technology, the LA Auto Show has something to offer you. It showcases a broad range of vehicles that can pique the interest of everyone from a car enthusiast to your average Joe. It’s going to be a show you won’t want to miss!