This is an add on module, to activate it to your account please contact email@example.com .You can follow the below mentioned steps to set up SMS templates in Navotar.
1. Go to the “ADMIN” module from the main menu.
2. Select “Manage SMS Templates”.
3. Click on “Add New Template”.
4. Now fill in the details.
- Give a name for the template.
- You can select the template from the template type drop down stating whether it is for agreement or reservation.
- Body line refers to the content of the SMS, Using the available variables you would be able to build a custom message for the template.
- Select the preferred location. If the SMS is applicable for all the locations you can select All locations.
- Tick the status checkbox to activate the template.
5. Now click on “Save Changes” to save the template.
6. Once the template is created it will display the template as follow;
- If you need to edit the SMS template you can click on the edit icon
- If you need to delete the SMS template you can click on the delete icon