To get service alerts,
- Go to Admin from the main menu.
- Select Maintenance Service Scheduler option under Vehicle Configuration.
- Select Add New Schedule in the top right.
- Fill the details such as the make, model, year, maintenance name, etc and click on save.
- Now go back to Maintenance Service Scheduler (step 2) and select Reminder Config.
- Then you can fill in the number of days or miles after which you will receive alerts.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you will be able to see the service alerts in the dashboard when the specified conditions have been met.