Driving history can be checked for a specific agreement or vehicle in the GPS module. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your GPS devices shipped.
In order to check the driving history for an agreement, follow these steps.
1. Go to Agreement from the main menu.
2. Select the agreement to which the driving history is to be checked.
(Note: Driving History can be checked only for closed agreements)
3. Then click on Track History.
4. A New window will appear and the complete tracking history of the vehicle will load.
5. Use the search filter to check the track history of the vehicle for a defined duration.
- Use to play and see the driving activity of the vehicle where the Drop pin will move based on the driving history of the vehicle.
- Click on Track Live Location to check the live location of the vehicle.
- Click on Speeding Report to check the speeding report of the vehicle.
- Click on Geo Fencing to check the history of the entry or exit of the vehicle from its applied Geo Fence(If applicable).