1. Select the reservation for which you want to create the invoice.
2. Select the Invoice module once you are in the reservation page.
3. Click on the add “Invoice” button.
4. Once you click on the add invoice button, you will be able to see a pop like in the below image.
- Custom Invoice – you will be able to create an invoice and add the charges.
5. Click on the next button.
6. Once you have moved forward by clicking next, you will be able to see a screen like in the below screenshot where you can check the “To” and “From” auto populated data and can edit if any changes need to be done.
7. Click on “Save”.
8. Once the save button has been clicked. Click on the “Invoice Item” button.
P.S – for “custom invoice”, the invoice template will be generated and you will have to add the items by clicking on “Invoice Item”.
9. Once you select the invoice item button, a window will pop out and here you will be able to add the charges for the invoice.
The invoice item refers to the invoice charge name.
To add item name and make it visible in the drop down, click on the plus button in blue .
Now fill in the required details and click on save, the name will be saved and would load in the drop down.
- Rate refers to the amount.
- If you don’t have quantity, you can put 1 for this field.
- Click on Save after adding the details.
10. After adding the items, the details will be stored in the invoice and you will be able to print a copy of your invoice by clicking the print button.
11. After adding the items the details will be stored in the invoice and you will be able to email a copy of your invoice by clicking the email button based on the email template configured.