1. Go to “Admin” tab and click on “ID Configuration” under “Application Configuration”.
2. Once you go to this page, you will get a page as shown below:
3. In this page, if you want the Agreement number sequence to be completely Numeric only, you can mention the number that you want the sequence to start from. For example, if you mention “5” under the “Agreement Sequence”, the Agreements created hereafter will have a number sequence from 5, then 6, then 7 etc. However, make sure all the abbreviation fields under Agreement Sequence are left blank to make all the sequence to be completely numeric.
4. Further, if you want the sequence to be “alpha-numeric”, after following the above-mentioned steps, make sure to mention the “alphabet letters” in the abbreviation fields under the “Types of Agreement”. You can either configure only a few “Types” of Agreement to be alpha-numeric or all the types to be alpha-numeric. For example, If you had given “9” under “Agreement” Sequence and entered the “Abbreviations” as “INS” for Insurance type agreements, “INT” for Internal type agreements and left “blank” for Retail type agreements (as shown in the image above), the Insurance and Internal agreements will have number sequence like INS9, INS10, INS11 and INT9, INT10, INT 11 respectively, while the Retail agreements will have number sequences like 9, 10, 11 since we did not enter anything for the abbreviation of Retail agreement.
5. Moreover, you can configure the alpha-numeric sequence to have letters in front or letters after the number. You can configure it by checking the “Front” checkbox next to the Abbreviations to make the Letters to populate in front of the sequence number or you can leave it unchecked if you want the letters to populate next to the sequence number.