In order to add users.
- Go to Admin.
- Click on Users under Application Configuration.
- Then click on Add New User in the top right.
- Then fill in the required fields and other field you may need.
– Location refers to which location the user will be having access to.
– User must be Active to use the system.
– The Is Reservation Email refers to whether the new user gets cc’d in emails sent to customers.
– User roles.
- Admin – Will have full access of the entire system.
- CSR – Customer service representative can on only view the status of the fleet and the vehicles.
- Employee – Can do most of the operational tasks and not administration and management related once like, viewing the sales summary, admin and the report modules are hidden.
- Franchisee –
- Vehicle cleaner – Can see on the vehicles, edit and associate expenses.
- Booking agent – Can see the rate summary, add a customer and make a reservation.
- Then click on Save Changes.
And with this, a new user will be added.
If you are finding it difficult to add a user or if the add user button is hidden, please contact your account manager to help you out.