In order to track maintenance for your vehicles,
- Select a vehicle.
- Then click on Maintenance in the top left.
- Then click on Manual Service in the top right.
- Then fill in the required fields related to maintenance.
- Then click on Save. The amount will get added to expense automatically.
- If you want to check maintenance history, go back to step (3) and click on History instead.
- And you’ll be able to see previous entries that you’ve put in.
In order to add a vehicle expensive, go to step (2) above and,
- Click on Vehicle Expenses.
- Existing vehicle expenses will already be visible when you click on Vehicle Expenses.
- To add a new Vehicle Expense, click on +Vehicle Expense in the top right to add a new vehicle expense.
- Then fill in the required fields and click Save Changes.